Updated: 7 days ago
1. All pets must currently live full-time or part-time in Citrus County.
2. Only one pet in each picture. Only submit ONE picture at a time. No humans in the picture.
3. In order to be displayed in our online gallery without being stretched or distorted, photographs must be submitted in jpeg, jpg or gif format and no larger than 10 MB. Photos taken with a mobile phone are acceptable and should be submitted at the highest possible resolution and/or file size not to exceed 10 MB. If in doubt, submit your picture and we will
contact you if there is a problem.
4. By submitting your picture(s) you agree that your picture(s) may be used online and in print for marketing purposes and in the contest calendar.
5. Citrus County DEC reserves the right to reject entries it considers inappropriate.
6. All entries must be received between August 1 and August 23.
7. The Voting will take place between September 1 and September 30.
8. Voting will be online at our webpage CitrusDemocrats.org.
9. Pets will be listed alphabetically by the pet owner's last name.
10. Every $1 = 1 Vote ($5 = 5 Votes; $10 = 10 Votes; $25 = 25 Votes...)
11. People can vote often and there is no limit to each vote
12. The picture of the winner will appear on the cover our 2023
Election Calendar. Each month will feature a picture of one of the
top winners and the Pet with the most individual donors.
13. Winners will be announced on October 19th.